Tuesday 27 June 2017

More than a Mustard Seed Faith


When I took this picture two weeks ago precisely 7:23am, my thought- this will be useful some day
Today it reminds me about faith...yes faith, so looking at the ship anchor crane the HolySpirit took me back to the building of the Tower of Babel in Genesis 11, they made up their mind in unison to build that temple to the heavens and even God saw that once they decided there was no stopping them
So fast forward to the New Testament, Jesus tells us to have at least a Mustard seed kind of faith, that's because He knows we have the Tower of Babel kind of faith in us all we need to do is trust God enough to make it happen.
So this picture reminds me of the heavens opening to answer our prayer requests. Don't be discouraged people cos Christ has overcome to answer your prayers that are according to His will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment