Tuesday 27 June 2017

Heart on Fire!


When I tell people God is an artist and everyday is an art expedition, they better believe me- I'm glad I am invited daily to see these art expeditions of His.
.
So this particular picture brings to mind a Victoria Orenze 
song: 

Oh Oh Lord
Set my heart on Fire for You
For You oo
Oh Oh Lord
Set my life in order for You
For You oo
I want to know Your heart
I want to know Your way
Lord I want to know Your heart
Lord I want to know Your way
Oh Oh Lord
Set my heart on Fire for You ( I wanna burn)
For You oo
Oh Oh Lord
Set my life in order for You
For You oo
.
.
Can you see how the sun lights up the trees and things around it without burning it or making it ugly, rather it's a beauty to behold. It also reminds me of the burning bush where Moses encountered God, everything about it was green but the bush was burning. Life with God is a beautiful fire 🔥 it doesn't make things ugly, rather it beautifies everything the light/fire catches.

.
What are you burning for? Choose to be on fire for the right reason, a God-reason fire is a lifetime of beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment